Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Nak jadi filem star pulak

Husband was suppose to be incharge of the poster  for my reception. Since the poster will then be hanged in our room in Simei. He will be in-charge in chooseing the pic, print and pass it to me so that I can 'borrow' it and use it during my reception.

Imagine my mengamukness, when member ngan selambernya cakap, 'Tak sempat lah yang, your side tak payah lah' ehehehe.... nasib mood gua time sebelum kawin tu cool ajer. Tak sempat eh?? Gi skate, 2, 3 hari berturut turut during the week nak nikah, sempat pulak.

On that Friday, a day before my nikah, ngan laptop gua angkut gi kedai printing. I edit the picture that I want, save it in a thumbrive den just pass to the 'ah beng' behind the counter. Gi makan sejab, in an hour, ah beng called 'Sis, all ready'

Bila balik jer rumah, mengamuk my aunty, 'Besok nak nikah!!! Merayap!!! Kan dah cakap, jangan keluar. Darah manis. Degil eh!!!' Anjat girl girl. hehehe.

But when the she saw the poster that I angkut, 'Wah, mcm filemm star, kau ker tu Jah?' Terus tak jadi marah.
  
See the big poster. Guess how much the price..... drum roll.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
..........
............
..............
................
.................

$10 bucks.  No GST.  No kidding.

Its colour printing is really good. It is printed on photo paper with foam back. Very thick. Better than card board. Dun print poster size kat FOTOhub tu semua. Cekek duit.

So contacts are as follows.

Poster Connection Pte Ltd
#01-06 Sunshine Plaza
Singapore 189652
Tel: 63361866
http://www.poster.com.sg/

1 ♥:

Anonymous said...

What did you said to the person over the counter for printing? I mean the size and to print to poster only? Or have to mention the material?

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com